I’ve started ruling with an iron fist up in this camp. Baby had her 1 year appointment last week and after talking to her doctor, I decided enough was enough. Way too much coddling going on. The whole “fall asleep in mommy’s bed and then be gently carried to the crib” was wearing me out. Sometimes I would wait up to two hours for her to fall asleep and i felt trapped waiting. So last night after brushing her teeth andputting on jammies, I put her in her crib, said goodnigth and shut the door. She cried for 15 minutes and I went back in and told her it was okay and to go to sleep. Five minutes later and she was asleep. Let the church say Amen! We are doing it again tonight. It’s been 10 minutes. I’m tough. I’m also exhaisted. It’s been a busy four days! I have much to recap so bear with me. Tongight, however, I shall be watching RHOC. I wish I had wine. Wait, I do. But I hate to open it cause then I feel obligated to finish it. Not in one night, but certainly within a few days. And I don’t feel like having wine every single night. I wish they made good wine in single serving bottles. I once bought a good wine at world market. It was like 2 bucks for a little taste. I need to go back. No idea what I am wearing tomorrow. Lots to do.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.