Thanks for your patience while I took an unscheduled break from blogging. I was out of town and never really had time to write. I did have a lot of ideas for posts so let”s hope I can remember them. I’m going to stay up late tonight writing andscheduling some posts for the week. I have pics to upload too. The weather in Ohio was a full 25 degrees colder than here. At first I thoguht it was cold, but by the time I left I was really enjoyingit. When we got off the plane today I thought I had stepped into hell. It’s hot here! Baby did so good on the plane coming home. She was asleep right as we were taking off and woke up right as we were landing. Far different from when we left last week. The screaming! So glad I cleaned my kitchen and did laundry before we left. It makes coming home on a Sunday evening so much easier. Do you know how much I hate to do things after 5pm on a sunda? That;s my wind down time. Watching undercover boss. I need a burger and shake pronto por favor. I have several products to review this week. Can’t wait! I hope I can really stay up late. I need everyone
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.