Baby stayed up until 830 last night, I was hoping that would mean she’d sleep until 830 this morning. No such luck. We had breakfast and then headed to the pool. The water temps were perfect. It felt like bathwater. You know what wasn’t perfect? My child. She threw a complete tantrum two minutes in. I truly was mad. I just wanted to frolick in the pool for a while. No one was there. We had the whole place to ourselves and she wants out. Humpfh! I brought her home and put her in her crib where she promptly went to sleep. We’ll try again after she wakes up. Watching the closing arugments ont he casey anthony trial. It makes me sick to think about a mother harming her child. She’s done for and I can’t wait. You see, the thing about liars is YOUR LIES CATCH UP TO YOU. Each and every time. Karma is a bitch. Please believe it. This morning I marinated some chicken thighs and made a pitcher of sangria. I’m having folks over later. It’s all very last minute and not at all a signature event. But it will be good to see some friendly faces. Hopefully I won’t burn this joint down. Or maybe I will. I forgot to buy corn on the cob. Not really planning on going out today, but baby and I might have to make a trader joes run. After the pool.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.