1. When I was in college and shacking with a boyfriend, we were so broke we couldn’t afford cable for our 15 inch tv. We had two VHS tapes- Speed and Twister and watched them nearly every day. To this day I can quote each movie damn near verbatim.
2. I had three traffic citations before I turned 18 and you know what the punishment was? License revoked! You have no idea how embarrassed I was to tell my friends that ish. I was right back at the DMV on my 18th birthday, though.
3. I don’t like coffee or anything coffee, mocha or espresso flavored. *gag*
4. I can name every single person I graduated high school with. There were only 24 of us in my class.
5. I used to be obsessed with adopting a little Guatemalan boy named Manuel. I had his picture saved on my computer and everything. I wonder how little Manny is doing now.
6. I have never had cottage cheese and I can honestly say I never will. *gag*
7. In junior high I tried out for the volleyball team. I was the only person who didn’t make the team. Yeah, I’ve never been athletic.
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Song: “Falling” by Gaelle
Favorite Dessert: Bananas Foster
Biggest Pet Peeve: People who don’t RSVP or who RSVP and then don’t show up
When You are Upset, You: Upset as in sad? I cry…and eat. Upset as in angry? I plot and plan my revenge.
Your Favorite Pet: I still miss Roxie.
Black or white: Black
Biggest Fear: Dying and leaving Regan.
Best Feature: Lately I’d have to say my hair. And thank God because otherwise I’d have to say something lame like my hands.
Everyday Attitude: I generally hate people.
What Is Perfection: Warm sun, cool breeze, icy drink and fresh beats.
Guilty Pleasure: Why does this suddenly feel like a dating profile?