No bake cookies are the devil. I am so glad I don’t have a DVR because I would watch that much more tv. This is my favorite time of the year. Absolute favorite! I love the cool weather, new season of television and fall food. I will be sad when winter comes. I could live in fall year-round. There are so many cute clothes I keep seeing for regan, but I know my mom is going to go overboard, so I am withholding as much as possible. I have bought her a few cute things. I need to stop though cause I am about to be looking like her homeless mommy if I don’t spruce my wardrobe up a bit. I have another busy week ahead of me but some parts of it should be fun. I have become obsessed with throwing things away. I’ve been purging like I’m getting ready to move and I’m not. But I really want to move so I am preparing myself. Now I have to think about moving two people. Not just me. And that chick has a lot of stuff! I gave away tons of clothes to my neighbors. They seem financially challenged, so I was happy to give them the stuff. I also gave them a hge box of diapers. Baby is in size 4s now!
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.